Friday 16 July 2010

Alexander Wang.x

Soooo What doo you thinkk aboutt Alexander Wang ? x
I likee all these outfitss, and i cant pick a favourite :) x

These dresses are lovelyy but i particulally like the end oneee but does anyonee know whether they are shorts or not?? xI have fell in love with all these shoes but the ones on the top row, 3rd pairr, are beautifull .
I love all the boot typed heels, but i absolutely adore these :)



ii lovee all of these outfitss buhh particulally i like the second one becausee i likee the colours used ndd its different. I likee how the denim shortss are higher on the waist, and the knee sockss just top it off :)
In my opinion i think Alexander's fashion is quite amazingg, i love how the clothes he desighns are original and unusual, here are a few photos of my favouritee outfitss <3.











4 comments:

  1. i think if i had all the money I would buy all the outfits ^^ and thanks for the link :3 \I'm following now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh he's my favorite too..love the sports collection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank youu for commentin and for following Nakaa :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! Alexander wang, I LOVE 'him' Not her :P Robyn :D. Love the post! :)


    Lara x
    www.fashionalacaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete