Wednesday 14 July 2010




Denim jacket-primark-£10 folded round though ;)
jeggings-primark-£5
necklace -New look-£6
plain black top
black dolly shoes x
Okayy thenn wheree shall i startt ;
I met Hollie and Laraaa whoo are noww MyBestestFreinds nd ilove them too BITS.
They both love fashionn and sincee i have been around them they have inspired mee into the world of fashionn blogging :)x Now fashion is a BIG part of my lifeee..... soooo my namee 'a different perspectivee', i used this as my name because i have my own sense of fashion and the side i see is quite different to everyone elsee , Here are a few photos, not very good but first timee ayy ;) x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Robyn this is an amazing first post! I can see this blogs going to go FAR! :) Haha glad me and Hollie have inspired you! I will put your blog in my next post so I can tell people about it :D

    Lara xx

    www.fashionalacaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee your Editt Babee (:
    & Yup glad we inspired you, Laraa more so ;p x

    Will do a post Now (aa) x

    LoveeYouuu
    Hollie'x
    http://new-to-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank youu alll
    nd okayy hollie :) xx

    ReplyDelete